How to make Coconut Fried Shrimp
Here are the ingredients for the delicious sweet coconut shrimp without the sauce.
Prep time : 15 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Ingredients :
1. Jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
2. Sweetened shredded coconut
3. Two Large beaten eggs
4. White or Whole wheat flour (Your Preference)
5. Canola Oil
Kitchen Tools needed :
1. 3 mixing bowls
2. Flying pot with oil
3. Air Fryer
5. Baking sheet to drain the rest of the oil along with a paper towel
1. Take the jumbo shrimp, one at a time and dip it in the flour
2. Once you have dipped the shrimp in the seasoned flour dip it into the egg wash
3. After dipping it into the egg wash dip the same piece of shrimp into the sweetened shredded coconut
4. Turn the air fryer on 350-400. If you are frying it oil like mines you want to turn your stove onto medium high.
5. Once you have dipped the shrimp into the flour, egg, and coconut you can now put it into the hot oil.
6. Once the coconut on the shrimp has turned golden brown you can take it out of the oil with your tongs
7. Once you have taken the shrimp out of the oil, you can place it on a oil draining rack or simply a paper towel away from the hot pan. you did it!
Hope you enjoyed this meal !